This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full Disclosure Policy.
This easy ‘go to’ crock pot taco soup makes for the perfect fall soup to warm up those crisp days! I make mine in a crock pot but you could do this with a pot as well. This is one of my favs.
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans 19 fl oz black beans, rinsed
- 1 can 19 fl oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can 14 fl oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Doritos or nachos to add crunch.
Brown meat with onions in crock pot or large saucepan.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat for a few hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with cheese and Doritos.